Divine Ndhlukula, born in Zimbabwe, is the Founder and Managing Director of Securico, a group involved in guarding services, electronic security systems and cash management solutions.
Securico was the first Zimbabwean manned security company to be certified to the internationally acclaimed Quality Management System. The company has won several awards including the 7th Best Employer of Year 2010 and 2011.
Ndhlukula is a champion and proponent of women’s economic empowerment, evidenced by her company being the largest employer of women in Zimbabwe, outside civil service – currently 900, a feat she is most proud of. She is the current Vice President of Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce.
Ndhlukula was named one of the most successful women in Africa by Forbes.
Ndhlukula has won many national and international awards including:
– The grand prize for Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship beating 3200 entrepreneurs in 48 African countries
– Entrepreneur of the Decade for Services sector 2004 – Empretec Zim
– Director of the Year 2008 – Institute of Directors
– African Woman of the Year 2013 – African Achievers Awards
– One of the Ten Most Influential Entrepreneurs Post Independence 2013 – Empretec Zimbabwe
– Overall Winner – Services Africa’s Most Influential Women in Business and Government 2013 by Celebrating Excellence Communications
– Women Investor of the Year 2013 by Zimbabwe Investment Authority