The Board of Barloworld Limited advices that Independent Non-Executive Director, Babalwa Ngonyama, has hereby resigned from the Board with effect from 11 May 2017 as a result of increased executive commitments.
The directors of Barloworld extend their thanks to Ngonyama for her contribution during her tenure on the Board and wish her well in her future endeavours.
The following Barloworld Limited board committee appointments were approved by the Board with immediate effect:
– Neo Dongwana is appointed as a member of the nomination committee
– Hester Hickey is appointed as a member and chair of the risk and sustainability committee
– Michael Lynch-Bell is appointed as a member of the audit committee and social, ethics and transformation committee
– Peter Schmid is appointed as a member of the general purposes committee and remuneration committee
– Isaac Shongwe steps down from the social, ethics and transformation and is appointed to the remuneration committee