The Africa Singapore Business Forum (ASBF) is a platform for business exchange and fostering trade between Africa and Asia.
The forum, organised by Enterprise Singapore, on average brings together over 2 000 business and government leaders from 30 countries to explore partnerships and growth opportunities between these two nations.
This year’s event include an array of influential speakers including:
– Dr Benedict Oramah, African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) President and Chairman of Board of Directors
– Bola Adesola, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria and West Africa CEO
– Darshan Chandaria, Chandaria Group CEO
– Eric Barbier, TransferTo Founder
– Harkishin (Haresh) Aswani, Tolaram Group Managing Director
– Juliet Anammah, Jumia Nigeria CEO
– Venkataramani Srivathsan, Managing Director & CEO, Africa & Middle East, Olam International Africa and Middle East Managing Director and CEO
For more information log on Africa-Asia Business Forum website.