Aarti Takoordeen has been Chief Financial Officer of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Limited since February 2013 and Executive Director since March 2013.
After she completed her Degree she started working at the SA Bureau of Standards (SABS) as provisional financial manager, helping to drive the then parastatal through transformation.
Then she joined NamITech, an IT company in the Nampak Group in 2004, where she served for two years as Manager Business Finance and then moved to HP where she served for five years.
Takoordeen has also worked in the Johnson Controls International for next three years & four months before joining JSE Limited.
- 2009 – 2013: Finance Director – Johnson Controls
- 2004 – 2009: TSG Finance Manager – Hewlett Packard
- 2004 – 2005: Manager Business Finance – Business Intelligence – NamITech
- University of South Africa – Hons CTA, Accounting & Auditing
- University of South Africa – Hons BCompt, Commerce