The annual Infrastructure Africa Business Forum, today, 1 August 2017, announced confirmed speakers and panel members who will be providing deep insights for this year’s gathering.
- Moeletsi Mbeki, Executive Chair, Endemol Shine Africa
- Princess Gloria Akobundu, CEO, The Presidency / NEPAD Nigeria
- Admassu Tadesse, President, Trade and Development Bank
- Kumesh Naidoo, Programme Manager, Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA)
- Robert Futter, Project Finance Director, Cresco Finance
- Bonaventura Aguissi, Executive Director, Organisation for African Development (OAD)
- Bizwell Mutale, CEO, MKP South Africa
- Bhekithemba Dlamini, Project Manager, Swazi Rail
- Amb Jean Kamau, High Commissioner, Kenyan High Commission, South Africa
- Lerato Mataboge, CEO, Trade Invest Africa
- Takeshi Kozu, Project Formulation Advisor, JICA
- Dr John Tambi, Presidential Infrastructure Champion Initiative (PICI) Coordinator, NEPAD Agency
- Kobus van der Wath, Chief Executive, The Beijing Axis
- Jose Miranda, Regional Director, Aurecon
The Infrastructure Africa Business Forum 2017 theme is Access to Infrastructure project opportunities – exploring the strategic growth opportunities that the continent offers and the challenges that need to be addressed to realise these opportunities.
In addition, the event offers a great opportunity to link with CEOs , business leaders, potential customers, partners and suppliers to grow your business footprint in Africa.
For more information log on: www.infrastructure-africa.com