The African Press Organization (APO) (http://www.apo-opa.com), the sole press release newswire in Africa and the global leader in media relations relating to Africa, today, 22 May 2014, announced its renewed and extended contract as exclusive supplier for press release wire distribution in Africa with DHL, the global market leader in the logistics industry with activities in 51 markets in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Commenting today, Megan Collinicos, Head of Advertising & Public Relations for DHL Express Sub-Saharan Africa, stated:
“I would like to commend the APO team on their superior customer service and quality of their media monitoring. We see our partnership with APO as a strategic one and their full service offering, right from translations, through to dissemination and compilation of the online coverage report is effortless. The coverage received is not only impressive in terms of volume, but also the number of markets it touches. DHL Express Sub-Saharan Africa serves 51 countries and territories in Africa, and traditionally, it was challenging to gain coverage in a number of markets. We have a great partnership with APO which complements our extensive Pan-African presence. We have recently extended our partnership with APO, which is testament to their professionalism and ultimately, their superior service delivery.”
APO media reach infographic : http://www.apo-mail.org/apo-media-reach.pdf
DHL’s press releases are distributed via Africa Wire, the newswire service for press release distribution and monitoring in Africa. This reaches over 50 000 journalists, bloggers and social networks, and redistributes content to more than 50 African websites, as well as to Bloomberg Terminal, Thomson Reuters, Lexis Nexis, Dow Jones Factiva, 250 million mobile subscribers in 30 countries, and more.
Used by some of the world’s largest companies, PR agencies, institutions and organisations, APO Africa Wire has a potential reach of 600 million and guarantees the most extensive outreach in Africa, acting as a channel that allows APO’s clients to target audiences in all parts of the continent and also the world.
APO Africa Wire includes:
– UNLIMITED wording in English.
– UNLIMITED multimedia content at no charge.
– TRANSLATION in all languages spoken in Africa.
– TARGETED emailing to the 54 states of Africa for a Pan-African distribution. Your press release is distributed to APO database of journalists from each country covering general news.
– TARGETED emailing to all African and international journalists reporting on the industry or subject highlighted in your release.
– WEB REACH. The release is posted verbatim on APO’s 50 official news website partners and more.
– SOCIAL MEDIA REACH on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Scoop.it!, RebelMouse and Repost.
– INTERNATIONAL REACH via APO’s partnership with Bloomberg Professional service (Bloomberg Terminal).
Thomson Reuters professional platforms, Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, Acquire Media, ProQuest, and more. The APO technology platform enhances the value of your Press releases by adding Metadata Taxonomies for News (NewsCodes used by the news industry).
– MOBILE REACH. The release is made available to 250 million mobile users in Africa.
– GLOBAL FINANCIAL COMMUNITY REACH. APO is NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Authorized Agency for Africa offering unique access to 1.5 Million financial media outlets in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and more.
– Various online media monitoring options in 5 working days following distribution.
“APO continues to support small and large organizations to expand their presence in all 54 economies of Africa. In fact, this is the reason why our new services have evolved proving that we are always anticipating our clients needs in Africa”, comments Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard, APO Founder and CEO.
More information about Africa Wire, the service for press release distribution in Africa, is available at http://www.apo-opa.com/services.php